Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ibanking is evil!

I've just burnt a hole in my pocket! I just went ahead and bought 1 pair of pants, 3 dresses and a pair of aesthetic contacts for myself online!



Total damage is $93 freaking dollars in one night.



Internet banking really is the devil! It's too bloody convenient. Haha.
I've never done so much impulse shopping in my life. Doesn't help that the items are really CHEAP...so cheap that it's overly tempting! Imagine 3 dress and 1 pair of pants for only 54 bucks! Yeah the contacts were more costly...$38 bucks for 1 pair..BUT it has a lifespan of 1 year!

Here I am trying to resist the Great Singapore Sale....but yet...there is online shopping! And it's even cheaper than the GSS! I think I should cut my internet line for a while.

The gains from this kind of retail therapy aren't even immediate! Hahah...it's going to be at least 1 month before I receive my items. Furthermore, I have not received the items from my previous spree purchase! hahaha. The fastest purchase was a book from Amazon.com.....which should be in next week.

Somebody please remind me that I need to save up for my Japan trip in August which just happens to cost me $6k.....

No comments: