Thursday, June 7, 2007

Self Improvement x 2

I have started to go to bed every night by 1.30am and waking up at around 9-10am these past 2 weeks. I'm starting to slowly feel my body clock move back to "normal" hours which is good news. Knowing how I like to work, think, watch videos and surf the net until the wee hours of the night usually...I'll probably have to work very hard to maintain this healthier pattern after my show ends, but I will succeed. "It's all in the mind....it's all in the mind."


Also....


Yay! The book i ordered from Amazon.com spree came in the post today. Ureshiii. The entire book is in Japanese, so..... *whips out her dusty e-dictionary* .....I shall work hard at reading and translating it for myself to understand. I'm going to try and use it as a medium to practice and revise the language in preparation for the upcoming trip to the land of the rising sun.


With this post, I shall head to bed like a good girl...

Zzz.....

No comments: