Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hair Braids and naked men



I am very very very tempted to go braid my hair like the picture above.
Should I?
Would it be too outrageous for Singapore?
It's rather expensive but still cheaper in Japan than if I do it in Singapore, I'm just wondering if I can maintain it haha.
It's a bloody cool hairstyle though.
Should I???
Any comments, friends?



Just some quick photo updates, the above picture was taken when we went to tennoji to have dinner. Street buskers with a whole lot of talent. The vocalist has an amazing voice. The song plus the night view of tennoji was really very enjoyable.



We went back to Suma beach on Sunday for the sun, the sand, the sea and uber hot beach boys. They have little shops that rent out parasols and floats. Bryan and I got 2 floats and jumped into the sea like 2 little kids! =P The sea was amazing cooling on a hot summer's day!



Bryan looking all cool.



Bryan taking a cat-nap under our rented parasol and on our rented floats.
Still cool?

We spotted 2 naked men walking on the beach hahah. Everyone was just staring and laughing and not doing much to actually stop them.
The guy would just walk with one hand covering his "ahhem" and at intervals, take his hand off!!
And that concludes tonight's interesting happenings from Japan.


P.S. If anyone's wondering, I only saw the backview. =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think the hair is too difficult to maintain! cool but... not practical? and wun it give you a GREAT unending headache!?!? =)hee

Anonymous said...

I felt you should go for the hair braid babe! Always try new stuff to brighten your life....