Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Osaka Photos, Week 1



Bryan and Rashidah looking kawaii for the camera. We had crepes at Umeda on our first day there.



Fireworks display at night and a picture of me in that expensive Yukata! This was the night we walked like 2 train stations distance to get the view the fireworks.



We met up with Huishan at Kobe. This is us at suma beach. You know, the beach with all the hot japanese boys and pretty japanese girls...

We set off at like 10am that day to meet huishan at 11am. We ended up taking the wrong train to the wrong destination and got lost! Finally managed to find our way and meet her at 1pm!! 3 hours late!! I felt so embarrassed. hahaha



Bryan hugging his pooh bear. We were shopping in Shinsaibashi when we came across this pooh bear in a "fishing" device, those machines where you put money in and you use a claw to pick up stuff toys and stuff. Anyway, we decided to try our luck at it and finally after spending 2500yen and some help from the shop attendant (he actually opened the machine and placed the pooh bear nearer to the drop hole for us, so nice), we managed to obtain this pooh bear for Bryan. We gave it to him for his 30th Aug birthday haha.

Rashidah and Ahmad have left Japan already. It's just me and Bryan left. We had a really enjoyable night out with Kato-san tonight after dance. I think Rashidah is going to be jealous because we had dinner and a nice long chat with Kato-san. Kato-san is one of the instructors we took class under and he is super cool!

(I'm sorry for the unrotated pictures. I haven't found out how to use the edit function on my mac hahaha.)

going to do laundry now.
Ja ne!

4 comments:

koreasingaporedanceproject said...

Hi~

koreasingaporedanceproject said...

Hi~

we haven't met, but I'm a half-Singaporean in Seoul, Korea. I've been to Osaka too, you make me missing it so much when I read your blog~! ^^

There are many fantastic dancers in Osaka, if you have time, see if you can find Tony GoGo in Osaka, I think he is teaching there at the moment. He is an American who has lived in Japan for 25 years.

If his name sounds familiar, that is because he is the father of the Go Go Brothers. He is a locker too and i think, much better than his sons. ><

But his sons are great! Too!

He is a great man and very kindness, so he will teaching you the very well if you see him.

I will going to Singapore in September to have an event, I hope you and your team can join the battles~

Peace!

Chris

Royalty Lockers, Seoul Korea.
Korea Singapore Dance Project

Anonymous said...

Rotate option is on the top if you are using Preview. Just need to save it after you are done :)

~mic

Etherea| says: said...

ahaha thanks mic! you just saved a newly converted mac idiot =] I love my macbook!

To chris,
thanks for the comments! yes, osaka is really great. I love their dance culture and everyone is so good. I don't really do locking heh so i am rather clueless bout the gogo brothers...gomen! I'm going to a few studios and their instructors are all amazing. Its an eye opening experience for me really.

Am enjoying myself in Osaka right now!