Friday, August 10, 2007

A week into Japan

Finally, I have internet access again! Updates! It's almost been a week since I arrived but it feels like I have been here 2 weeks already. I realise I am beginning to understand so much more of the language ever since I got here! Everyday is packed with activity and I swear I have not done so many things in a day like the past week. Try waking up at 9am in the morning and heading out wth a bag full of dance clothes and shoes, taking the train, grabbing a quick lunch, shopping along neverending streets, taking the train to dance place, dancing for 4-5 hours straight, rushing to catch the last train with all the shopping bags and dance stuff after grabbing a quick dinner,buying groceries on the way back to hotel and finally at 12am you reach your room and nothing beats this....you have to queue for the shower! hahahah

Well, I managed to do a little shopping. We shop everyday before dance! I swear the Japanese at the dance place must think we're super rich because we go there everyday with 2 bags minimum.

Food here tastes good everywhere! But. Their servings are huge and I have a small appetite. Bryan has been attempting to push me to finish up all my food each time! I hope I do not puke in his face hahahah....

Anyway, dance here is great.
Pluck any dancer off the street and they would probably be able to win top place in most competitions in Singapore I think. My opinion. They have kids as young as 7 taking classes and ALL of them can move! It just reminds me how untrained I am in techniques and body control. I shall work hard! It's phreaking tiring but it always feels good at the end of the day!


So....I am in the process of uploading my pictures. Might put some up la, I try ok? haha

No comments: