Thursday, August 2, 2007

Excited!

Ahmad and Rashidah have arrived in Osaka, Japan and they are having the time of their lives! I cannot cannot cannot wait to get there! Ahmad has already bought an entire set of clothes ( jeans, singlet, cardigan, belt and bling!) I have a feeling I will return bankrupt but I shall attempt to trick my mind into thinking otherwise! Well, two more days and I'll be living the life in Osaka! Wish me luck friends!

To anyone who reads this blog, you can still contact me via HP (3logy mah!) or email me at igiveuplah@hotmail.com ok! NO spam mail puhleese!

Will attempt to blog about my stay there if I can gain proper access to internet, keep your fingers crossed! I have installed Photoshop CS on my macbook so I can play around and present nicer photos for your viewing pleasure.

Here are some photos me, qira and cindy took when we went to St. James Peppermint Park to chill and some random photos of my dog sleeping like a PIG.



Peppermint Park, open air chill out bar. I only managed this dark photo on my Hp but there were swings and a barrel-like tube with cushions! very quaint!



Me,Qira and Cindy photo-whoring!
I love my "Little Miss Greedy" vintage tee!



And, Last but not least, Milo! I managed to take the first shot without him waking up and the second one as he stirred because of the flash! mwahaha so cute!

No comments: