Friday, April 20, 2007

A piece of good news

After a long break from clubbox downloads because there were no new Japanese dramas that caught my interest and not much new stuff from my favorite artistes, I finally re-started grabbing stuff off them last night.

Good stuff is going to start being available starting from this week so....YAY!

I grabbed Proposal Daisakusen Episode 1 and it was a good start to what i think will be a very interesting drama serial. Yamapi is back to acting a little dorky...I love!

I grabbed Kattun Real Face Debut Concert 2007 as well and it was but an appetizer to what I was about to discover. Anyway, the concert rocked! Got to hear Jin sing and prance around on stage looking really sexy! Woohoo! Even with their gawdy (read: fugly) costumes, I somehow still like their concerts...it's very entertaining, very crowd pleasing. These boys are true performers. Well...you have to be REALLY good to look good in those *ahem* gawdy costumes!

Yes...since Jin is on a 6 month study break, he's been missing in action since October last year and I've taken a break from Kattun for 6 months. After downloading the concert and watching Jin and falling in love with him all over again.....I get this piece of WONDERFUL news.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Akanishi Jin has returned to Japan on April 19th. He is set to hold a press conference with Kattun on the April 20th and will most likely resume his showbiz career.

.
.
.
.
.
.



All Jin fans say Yeah!!

And yeapp....with this post, You get to see my very well hidden squealing fangirl persona!! I have a weakness for pretty boys.

No comments: