Thursday, April 5, 2007

To you, to Us

Did an interview for a friend last night. She was doing a school project on certain aspects of love.

General gist of the interview: What sort of expressions would you expect your significant other/future partner to display as an affirmation of their love for you?

The interview required me to recollect certain significant events in my life. It made me think of you. It made me think of the "us" back in happier times. I still remember the laughter and the tears we shared. The simple chemistry we shared. The understanding and comfort we had. I know it meant alot to you. It meant a lot to me as well, no matter how unaffected and easy I seemed to take things.

It still means a lot to me, regardless of the choice i made. It will forever be a part of me, a part of who I am and a part of who I will become. No matter what has taken place in between then and now, no matter how we have turned out and how we view each other now, I will never be able to hate you. I just hate what has happened to us but I guess we are all victims of circumstance.

Today...Right now, I think it's good enough to say just two words, for all the things that we have shared, given and understood from each other...



Thank You.

No comments: