Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Luxury

Finally had luxury time to sit down and relax on Sunday. Watched 2 movies on my pc so I could take my mind off other things. I know I'm backdated but oh well, the 2 movies were World Trade Centre and The Covenant.

I think most of the girlies would have gushed over this like months ago already but man, I tell you...the boys in The Covenant are freaking hot! I'm like so in love with Steven Strait, the guy who acted as Caleb. Such a charming charming smile and such brooding eyes! Not to mention the hot bod...ok I'm starting to sound really "airheaded"! (Enough, Z, Enough!)

Here's a picture for all of you to drool over. *ahhh caleb*


On another note, I want to do an image overhaul. I want to drastically change my hairstyle and hair colour. I'm going through a redefine myself phase because I think an image change might help me to relieve stress as I attempt to get over certain issues in my life. Anyone think I'm crazy if I say I want to chop off all my hair and do something like the ayumi pictures below? Tell me now or forever keep your silence.


* I know my eyes not as big as hers la ok...that's not the point. Just look at the hairstyle*

Anyway, today's main post shall be about some luxury items I soooo feel like owning even though I think I live on fine without. I'm just gonna gush about them, whether I succumb and decide to go get them eventually or not is another question for another day! Maybe if I get a REALLY FAT paycheck, I would!

Luxury Item 1 - White PSP


I've already got an ipod. In fact, I've got TWO ipods (B'day gift ok...dun come and kidnap me, I'm not that rich!!). I don't exactly spend a lot of time on public transport so I don't really need something to help me kill time...but it looks really sleek, it's white, i can play games on it, it's white, I can watch videos and movies on it, its white. Get my point? With my next dance paycheck, I might just get it. It's still affordable.

Luxury Item 2 - MacBook



If you haven't realized, I like WHITE things. I'm a sucker for aesthetic value. I like my things pretty and sleek. It's good for graphics...I COULD improve on the photo quality of my blog if I got this laptop! But then again, I've already got a Toshiba laptop that I seldom use except for when I need to show videos to my students or when I want to watch a movie lying on my bed. It's $2.4k.....I'd need another musical production Paycheck if I want this badly! Who needs dance choreographer for their musical production??

Luxury Item 3 - My own Car



Ok I'm currently eyeing the Suzuki Swift. It's practical as well as small enough for me to handle and I love the look of the model. I would LURVE a WHITE Suzuki Swift. Although the red one above looks really great as well! However, this item requires more than a FAT paycheck and I'd have to pay the instalments after that..i think this item would probably be just wishful thinking...But being able to zip around on my own is something I personally find very fulfilling.

I wonder if it's possible that Daddy might be planning a big surprise for my 25th Birthday....Hmmm.

Yeah.....The pricing patterns of my luxury items are quite simple. It's ascending! Haha.

Well...I'm leaving you all with a random photo of some of my dancers being dorks. They are pretending to be *stars!* Psst..Isn't the Prop NICE??

No comments: