Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Random and insane thoughts

Decision of the day: I will forgo the Taiwan trip and save up for my BIG Japan trip somewhere in August/September. Calling out for interested dance friends to join me on this trip. It will be about 3 weeks to a month long if possible. Let's go there and level up our dance skills! So erm, start saving now?

I caught up with a Primary School classmate just a few days ago. Haven't spoken to him in like 10+++ years. It felt really nostalgic just catching up with him, updating each other on our lives. He is happily married to a beautiful wife, has 2 kids ( an adorable boy and a pretty girl ) and is currently studying in Australia.

** I seem to have an affinity with the word Australia lately...**


I am currently single, have no kids and still living off my parents! hahaha...Don't I sound like some pathetic, unwanted loner? I am starting to wonder if I'll ever get married. My numerology readings tell me it will be a tough process finding a partner haha.

** I am beginning to see no point in this post. Anyway, I shall share some secrets of my life path with you all...everyone say "Oooh". **

Z's Numerology says:

You often rise to the top of any career that you choose but the old cliche "it's lonely at the top" also applies to you. This is because threes are often fated to be loved by many but not by one special other. However most as most 3's are naturally philanthropic and giving of their hearts, many are quite satisfied with the mass attention and social popularity that is often part of their life path.

** I will rise to the top of my career?? Really? Ok, I promise I will work really hard! **

In fact, the highest attainment of your life path is the polishing and perfecting of your talent and sharing it with the world. Unfortunately as you do so you may find yourself leaving a lot of broken hearts along the way. A challenge for many 3's is also not to become too jaded about love.

** I'll say in advance, I'm sorry for breaking any hearts! **

Ok....I think I'm rather mad tonight. PMS? I shall stop making people roll their eyes in exasperation by ending my post now. Period.

No comments: