Monday, April 23, 2007

A weird dream

I had a really weird dream. Any part time dream intepreters here?I barely remember any of it except for a few strange bits. Let's just write them down as interesting trivia. I think we can film a horror movie with these scenarios haha!

Horror Script

1st scene i remember

I travelled back to the past. I landed back in my secondary school class in TKGS. Somehow there was a guy(??!!) sitting next to me and i was helping him tie a tudung on his head..all the time thinking, "Why am I back in the past? I'm from the future!" ...I have no idea why. Jimmy (yes, Jimmy...) then walks in and asks the class how come we were not in our seats and that we were to move back to our original placings. So we did.

2nd scene i remember

Someone ( I had a vague impression it was Carol from Studio Wu) was playing the song "Give it to me" by timberland and nelly and i recognised it as the latest song from 2007. A girl in class asks if that song was new because she's never heard it, and I drag my friends to the toilet and tell them that I'm from the future and to prove my statement, i told them that song is currently a new song being played there right now. They look at me like I'm weird.

3rd scene i remember

A big mansion. Chrsytelle (yes, Chrystelle..) and i kept running around looking for something. It got quite scary at one point. We then went to a toilet and the 3 seating cubicles were all locked. Only the 2 squatting ones were free. One of the seating cubicle doors open by itself and Chrystelle was about to use it when a girl comes in and says...there's a white figure in there. We freak out and get out of the toilet.

4th scene I remember

Lots of people moving around in the mansion...can't remember who or why. A panic atmosphere.Suddenly, we're all congregated in this big hall and discussing about a supernatural threat. Slowly, a bright light starts to engulf the hall. I close my eyes. After a while i turn on my laptop ( It was just THERE.) and start to watch videos while waiting for the light to fade. A guy suddenly taps my shoulder and tells me to turn around.

Chrystelle has this voice recorder machine and she says this thing/person wants them to do something...She made a comment like, "I'm beginning to hear similar patterns in his accent." After which she plays the recorder and the voice that comes out somehow sounds like thunder and i wake up and realize that it's raining cats and dogs outside and thunder just went off.....Ha!

The End

After I read it once through, I realise it sounds like one of those "continue this paragraph" composition essays that I used to love to write...

Totally does not make any sense. I'm not even stressed or depressed about anything currently.

Weirdass Post.....

No comments: