Friday, April 6, 2007

A good friday

Happy Good Friday!

Jazz Babes and GUY, the BBQ rawked! Maurice's HUGE house and uber pretty cat rawked as well! Right now, I'm still stuffed even though I stopped eating at like 8pm...I think the EZB BBQ catering service is quite cool! Whoever has the contact for that, pass to me can? haha.

Will be doing a performance at DXO tomorrow night. Samantha called and persuaded me to do it like 4 hours before our one and only rehearsal just now at 9pm! hahaha. It was so impromptu and Both Sam and I were in skirts and flip-flops and we did not bring any dance wear to change because we weren't even supposed to be doing the show! At least Sam was in denim skirt. Picture me dancing to Wade Robson in a frilly skirt and a lace cardigan...=P

Event Info: We are performing an item for Jitterbugs Swingapore at the Brooklyn Rock Dance Party. The party brings together dancers from the major dance studios and dance groups in Singapore. Bill Calhoun will be hosting. Tickets are pre-sale so I won't even plug for the event now hahaha.

Add to that...Yifan's wedding is tomorrow!! I'm gonna be in such a mad rush tom, not to mention lugging around a really huge bag...So unglamorous!!

Check out my scheduling tom:-

1. Teaching from 10am to 2pm
2. DXO stage run at 4pm
3. Yifan's wedding at GoodWood from 630pm to 1030pm
4. DXO performance at Esplanade from 1130pm

Argghhh!! Now I have to go choreograph for my classes tom!

Laters

No comments: